Username Password: Remember me

Personal Thanks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Personal Thanks

Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #4

• admin
  • Administrator
mypicAs the founder of 'Beading Nation' I would like to extend a personal thank you to those of you who have decided to join in on the early stages of this eZine site.   As it grows I hope you will become one of the key contributors.     For many years I've believed in the creation of such a site and am happy to see it come to fruition.

Please use this opportunity to leave your feedback as to what you would like to see different.   This is an open invitation to mold what this site will become.   I've always believed that the opinions of many can best shape a Community to its greatest potential.   I'm looking for input on:

• The overall look of the site.

• Additional features.

• Annoyances you've found.

• Any ideas you may have.

Thank you!Read more...

Re: Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #5

This is the place you would put your suggestions as to what you would like to see on the system. Please feel free to comment openly.
Or alternately you can send me a private message if you would feel more comfortable. Or E-Mail This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #6

I hope it will become a lively community, where people are not afraid to comment and put forward ideas. I have seen a few sites that have many members, but with little communication. The competition is a good idea and I hope it brings in lots of new members. Good luck, I hope it goes well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrystalCross

Re: Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #7

Thank you! Your comments are appreciated. You are so very correct. We've started many different websites, and involvement is crucial to keep a good community going. We will try our best to keep the momentum going.

I realize that many beaders and home artists think that they do not really have a voice. But its so quite the contrary, they are every bit the heart of the jewelry art community.

Thanks again.

Re: Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #12

I have been a beader since 1997. Raising small children limited the time I could spend beading. Now the computer is taking up my beading time. I am a beginner at designing and it has been a healing and spiritual journey. I love bead work from all over the world.

I feel blessed to have found this site. I look forward to interacting and sharing ideas.
Elizabeth Costales
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrystalCross

Re: Personal Thanks 8 years, 11 months ago #13

Well, do not let the computer take up too much time. Remember how it started, and stay true to the bead!

Keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elizabethjunean
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Protected by R Antispam