Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestions for Changing the Website Design
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions for Changing the Website Design

Suggestions for Changing the Website Design 8 years, 11 months ago #21

First let me say thank you for everyone who has registered here, for deciding to join the family and become part of the community!

I know that all of you are talented artists and as such most likely have an excellent eye. Because of this I would like to throw something out there and see what everyone thinks.

The initial graphical design for this site came about approximately a year ago, and has changed somewhat but the basic "LOOK" has stayed the same.

About two weeks ago now the site finally went live and public, and now I would like some input as to the future of how things should look and feel around here.

So I'm opening it up to everyone to hear your thoughts. Are there things you like to see stay, and things you would like to see changing?

I'm hoping for some input, and ideas. I'm open to it, and will take everything into consideration as the site builds. I'm not against a redesign but want to get everyone's input first.

I'll leave this topic up for a while before I decide to act on. Please speak up, you're voice is important.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Protected by R Antispam